background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jewels of Autumn Update

I was a little bit slow getting around last night. I worked late at school trying to get ready for next week. My plan is to do a part of my lesson planning each afternoon from now on so that on Fridays I have very little to complete and hopefully leave by 4 p.m.  The funny thing is the majority of the teachers leave by 3:15 each day. Not sure how they do it. Oh well.

So after a late supper and an hour spent on the computer, I finally got to work on the current wall hanging. I was able to get all pieces cut out and placed. I haven't pinned yet because I like to step away for a little bit and then come back to see if I want to rearrange.

So this is what it looks like now . . .


Oops! Where did the pumpkin stem go? I may change the pumpkin blooms to more of a yellow fabric. I am now happy with the fabrics used for the falling leaves. We'll see what this evening brings.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right -- a more yellowish fabric for the pumpkin blossoms would be perfect. This is really shaping up nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails