background

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not Enough Time in a Day

Wow! Time flies. It seems like just a few minutes ago it was morning. I was making sure my son could get out of the driveway. Planning a day of sewing. Well, it's 3 p.m. and I haven't started sewing yet.

First thing this morning I cleaned the kitchen. About that time my husband, Larry,  got home from work and we went grocery shopping. Not my favorite thing to do and I often put it off too long. We got home by 1:30 but my computer called. I checked blogs, etc. and before I knew it, it was after 3. So here I am watching a Hallmark movie and staring at the beautiful snow laden trees outside my sewing room window. The sun is brightly shining and I can hear water dripping from the roof.


My quilt is calling. I'm off to trim and square it so I can get the binding on this evening. If . . . I can drag myself out of this chair.


Squaring and trimming finished. Two inch binding cut. Ready to be pressed. Update tomorrow.

Happy snipping, sewing, and quilting!

4 comments:

  1. It looks wonderfully delicious. Looking forward to seeing it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same problem... the day just disappears on me! I can't wait to see your quilt finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cheerful colors. I realize that I am way to comfortable in my world of all things blue. I need to widen by color usage.
    Beckie in Brentwood, TN

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should have read "way too comfortable"!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails