background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Things to Learn

Well, I decided to go ahead and trade my Janome 5700 in for a 9700 model. I can't wait to see what I can do with the embroidery part of it. My 5700 only embroidered about a 4-inch pattern.



I've told Kelsey stories, so now it's time for a Craig story.

A few days ago, I wrote about the 1/4 inch foot I purchased for my machine and what a great job it does. My son told me he wanted to see the that foot that was the sh_ts. (A new slang term. Hmmm. I can do without it.)  I asked him if that meant great, awesome, etc. He said it did. Then he commented that he didn't have any idea of what I was talking about but the people reading my blog apparently did. He said I wrote 3 lines about it so it must be great thing.


He is too funny. He is going into graphic design so I bet I can get him to use my new machine to embroidery out some designs before long.  We'll see.

Until later  . . .

Happy snipping, stitching and quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails