background

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crocheted Socks

My husband and I went to Fort Smith yesterday--about 40 miles away. We didn't really go for anything except to get out of the house. 


We stopped by Hancock Fabrics first. Here is what I couldn't live without. A left handed scissors. A mini scissors to use when doing embroidery or sewing binding on quilts by hand. Two skeins of sock yarn.


I'm going to try my hand at crocheting socks. I see a lot of people knitting socks, but not many people crocheting.  I decided I needed a challenge so I found a few patterns on the internet and picked "In Your Shoes Ankle Socks" from the Crochet Me website. (I couldn't get the actual link for the post.) It seems pretty simple and has good reviews.


So far so good. Hope I don't get frustrated trying to do the toe and heel and lay it aside. Then, of course, there is always the second sock to do.  Do any of you quilters and crafters out the ever feel like your have ADHD?

Happy clipping, snipping, and quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails