background

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Where Has the Summer Gone?

Well, school starts back next Monday. I really planned to blog at least a couple times a week this summer. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I'm not sure what I did all summer, but it flew by.

I finished getting my classroom ready early so I could take today and the rest of the week off to rest and relax before school starts.

I decided I wanted to spend the time working on a new quilt, so last Saturday, I purchased this fabric and cut many, many squares.


Today, I spent part of the day doing some piecing.


It was much cooler here today and I was able to spend part of the day outside reading on the patio.  I am so thankful to have so many choices of things to do for rest and relaxation.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

2 comments:

  1. summer has flown by and here it is back to school time already - I hope you will have a good school year and so glad for this week of nice weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard for me to believe that we're now in the middle of August and that summer is all but over. Where did the summer go?? I can't wait to see what your HSTs become.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails