background

Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break

What a great feeling!

I spent last week working on the sashing for this quilt . . .


I finished it late Saturday evening and spent Sunday afternoon putting the borders on. I was even able to get it sandwiched and ready to go.


So today, I plan to clean house (a little bit) and then begin quilting.  I haven't cooked in awhile, so I would really like to find something good and different to cook for dinner tonight.

I'm heading over to Patchwork Times to see what everyone is working on this week.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't cooked in forever ... with long days at DD's with her being sick, I just don't have the energy to cook when I get home. DH, bless his heart, has been willing to accommodate my choosing not to cook. With DD starting to turn the corner, I need to start cooking ... and I'd like to find something new and exciting to prepare.

    Love the color of that sashing fabric! It's making a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian, I like your choice of sashing color. It works really well with your blocks. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and gold in your top. It is a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails