background

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Double Wedding Ring Update

I spent most of Sunday afternoon in the sewing room machine quilting on the double wedding ring. I think I have all of the center completed now.


I am still wanting a mid arm machine one day. I have arthritis developing in my pinkie fingers and they are beginning to hurt after I quilt or sew for awhile.

I think I am going to cross hatch in the applique border. On the last one I made, I did a large stipple but I felt it distorted the borders some making them wavy. I think the quilting was more than on the inside causing it to be flatter.

I'm linking with Design Wall Monday with Judy.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. it's looking good! arthritis seems to get all of us - I think I have it in almost all of my fingers now but not enough to stop me quilting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails