background

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving. In ways, it has been a long year. But then again, many days just seem to blend together and fly by. They school year is almost half way through, and for that I am thankful.

Are you doing any black Friday shopping? I plan to go to the local Walmart tonight at 6 to get a couple of household items. They have crock pots for $10. The lid to my crock pot slipped out of my niece's hand and shattered this summer. I still use it and just cover it with foil. It works but at $10, I can't go wrong getting another one. They also have a small George Foreman grill for $10 that I am thinking about trying.  Finally, there is a toaster oven for $15 that I want to look at.

Tomorrow, I plan to decorate and maybe sew most of the day.

I am spending the day with my family and children. We have a new baby in the family (my nephew and his wife adopted) and I hope I get to meet her. I know she is a very special little gift because she has already filled us with such joy.

How are you spending your days off?

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
 http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Happpy-Thanksgiving.jpg
Happy snipping, stitching, & quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails