background

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Quick Update

I have been pretty busy all week but not a lot of progress to share.

I have several pieces put together for the double wedding ring quilt.


I have more than these made but took them off of the design wall before I took a picture.

I spent most evenings last week hand quilting on the star quilt. I have 1/3 of the two blocks I am now working on left to do and 2 more whole blocks. Then a couple of rows of sashing and the outside border.

Today I pulled out some Christmas fabric that I had ordered a couple of years ago with a certain quilt in mind. I was able to get most of the top put together. It is a simple four-patch with sashing and I will add some applique poinsettia's sprinkled within it. I'll have pictures later.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails