background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kung Fu Panda?????

My last professional development workshop for the week was today. That means tomorrow I am free to do as I please.  And I hope that is something productive.

I was thinking about working on the next 1/8 section of the border for the Double Wedding Ring quilt this evening.  But I decided it would be nice to take my niece to see a movie. So Larry, Brooklyn, and I went to see this movie . . .


It was a very cute movie. When we got out of the theater, Larry commented how refreshing it was to watch a movie with no cursing or sexual inneundos.

I do believe it was a much needed break for all three of us.

Larry is working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday next week (which is two extra shifts) so I should get a lot of work done on my quilts. . .

if I don't get lazy.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and can't decide if I will work on the Double Wedding Ring or the black and red 9 patch.  Stay tuned  . . .



Oh and tomorrow night is the Friday Night Sew In. Hope to see you there.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it, yet. I am on a real campaign against cursing. On TV, the cursing is just ridiculous. It seems the TV is off more than on lately.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails