Friday, October 15, 2010


I went in for surgery this morning. They began the bronc and my airway totally closed so they had to abort. Next plan of action. They will order a special numbing medicine to use for me and try again in 2 - 3 weeks. Strangely, I am very calm about it. I guess I just trust the specialists and the Lord.

Hope to quilt for a few hours on my pink and green quilt, which I have named Irma's Rose Garden. (Irma is the recipient.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!


  1. glad to hear you are calm about it!! My stress level would go crazy :) Hope all goes well the next time.

  2. Vivian, I am sorry that they have to postpone the procedure. I am glad that you are not worried about it. I hope that you will continue to stay calm until it is over. I hope you have a good evening sewing. Lisa

  3. Gwynette in NW ArkansasOctober 15, 2010 at 9:54 PM

    God is in control of everything, Vivian. Your peace proves that. Hope the next time goes without any complications.

  4. Hope all goes well next time. Take care.



Related Posts with Thumbnails