background

Monday, October 4, 2010

Anniversary Update

The weather on Saturday was wonderful. The only time I got a little warm was when traveling with the sun beating in the window. 

We ate at an Italian restaurant called "Bravo Italian".  It is not a restaurant I would go into just from looking at the outside. In fact the building is an old Pizza Parlor so it does not look like anything you would associate with a nice restaurant. A co-worker told me about it and said it was her favorite restaurant. I was very pleasantly surprised. It was much better than Olive Garden and even Macaroni Grill in Little Rock.

The Fort Smith symphony was very nice. They had a guest pianist whose fingers just flew over the keys. I enjoyed it but the piece was very choppy (you know when it sounds like they are pounding) in places and I like piano music that is more slow and soothing. She played during the first piece only. The second piece had only the symphony playing and I thoroughly enjoyed it (other than the symbols that played at unexpected times and made me jump).

It was a great evening to celebrate 30 years of my husband putting up with me. Thanks Larry.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you both had a wonderful time! So often those little "hole in wall" restaurants are the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you had a good time. Happy Anniversary to the 30 years you have had - many more than a lot of people have in this day and age. The little Italian places sounds great.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 30 yrs...how wonderful...what a great job you guys have done! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails