background

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Projects

I thought of another quilt I started last year. Didn't get around to taking a picture of it so I'll show you a picture of my dad and brothers and sisters at Christmas


and one of Paxton in his new seat.


Isn't he just precious?

I thought I would show you this years' Christmas projects.

I made two Christmas pillows.  I used a Kimberbell pattern--"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". Then I just made another one and added the phrase I wanted.



I also made a table runner using this star design and fabric. I didn't have a picture of it finished and I already packed it away.


For the last few years I have made my brothers and sisters a little something for Christmas.  Sometimes it is from fabric, sometimes it is from wood. This was this past Christmas's project.


The red set are the ones I saw on pinterest. I decided to try a rustic looking set and decided I like them better so I made 15 sets of them.

I also made 4 sets of these snowmen for porch decorations.


I really had a busy year and an absolutely wonderful Christmas.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails