background

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Back in the Sewing Room

Becca and Craig came today and brought the quilt she made for her mother for me to add the binding. Her granny hand quilted it for her.


I decided to put my big sewing table back up.


It is just so much easier to have the big table when sewing binding or machine quilting.  This evening I sat down and put the binding on this quilt, which has been hanging on the sewing wall for a few months now.


I actually forgot it was there until Becca asked me today when I was going to finish it.

As you can see from the picture, I need to clean and rearrange in there tomorrow. Maybe moving things around will motivate me to finish Kelsey's quilt.

Happy stitching, snipping, and quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails