background

Monday, March 12, 2012

Obstacles get in the Way!

I was making such good progress on the Tiger Lily Quilt this week. Until Friday night, that is. I have decided to embroidery a bible quote in the borders and was working on the second border when I ran out of the orange applique thread I was using.


So, I had to make a trip to the city (an hour drive).

Well, like most of you that have to drive to get things, you hate to make an hours trip and only get one thing. So, my list is growing. And before I know it, three fourths of the day was gone.

I really needed to clean house. I am letting the clutter build up in the bedroom. And dust. The sheets need washed but Larry will be sleeping all day, so I'll have to do that on Sunday. So I guess Saturday will be a day of running errands and then sewing. And Sunday will be a day of cleaning. Oops, I have my days turned around don't I. Sunday is supposed to be the day of rest.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

2 comments:

  1. yes when we run to the city it is either Conway or Little Rock, normally Little Rock 1 hour and about 15 min. I make out a list and it turns into an all day event it seems.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of putting a verse in the border, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails