background

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Life is Good!

My journal entry this morning!



You Remain.
                            Hebrews 1:11


Now, I sit outside drinking my morning coffee with a view like none other. It is early morning. The birds are singing. A dog is barking in the distance. The temperatures are cool enough that I had to put on a sweatshirt to be comfortable. I hear a hummingbird buzzing around searching for its morning nectar. The cats think they are sneaking up on me, but I can hear them munching on their food. A hunting season must have opened because I can hear gun shots in the distance. I heard  them yesterday, also. A cool breeze in blowing through the tree leaves causing them to rattle. Yes, indeed, You remain.

Have a Blessed Day!

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails