background

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spoiled

by my Janome machine.  It is still in the shop. So, I got out two old machines that I have. One is a Kenmore. I finally got it to work but it does not make a good satin stitch.


The other is an old Dressmaker. The first machine I ever purchased. I think it came from Fingerhut.  I had to switch a belt out from a different machine and finally got it to run. But, it doesn't make a good satin stitch either.


So, I am trying to patiently wait to get my Janome out of the shop. They usually call me after a couple of days, but I haven't heard anything from them.  I took it in last Saturday. I called on Wednesday and was told they were just putting it on the table to look out. I remembered a second problem I was having with it and told them about it.

Why is it that I can go weeks without using the machine and it doesn't bother me. But then it is gone for a week and it drives me crazy.

I guess that's just our human nature. I should use the down time to clean, etc. But, that's no fun.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

2 comments:

  1. I rarely use a machines, since I hand quilt ... but it always seems like the machine needs to be worked on whenever I need to use it. Hoping that you'll get your machine back SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even want to think about being without my Janome! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails