background

Friday, January 18, 2013

I need some motivation

I think this evening is the first time I have been in the sewing room in a couple of weeks. I only stepped in longing enough to finishing sewing a couple of rows together to finish the quilt Becca is making for her brother.


Goodness, I took this photo with my eye phone and for some reason it sure is fuzzy.

Craig and Becca are coming tomorrow morning and we will add two or three borders to finish it up. Her granny is going to hand quilt it for her. 

Hopefully, that will get me back in the groove. I am already about 3 weeks late on the baby quilt I need to make. And, of course, there are the many ideas floating around in my head. Oh, and there are at least 4 or 5 UFO's lying around waiting for me.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes we just need a break from sewing and quilting! you will get back to it soon - I like the quilt even if is a fuzzy photo :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails