background

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Beautiful Weekend

What a beautiful day! Actually the weather has been beautiful and warm since my school break began last Wednesday.

I actually slept in until after 7. That is late for me because I am usually up at 4:30 during the week and by 6:00 on weekends. I just can't sleep any later. When I do, my body aches. I guess from laying still longer than usual.

The kids were home for Thanksgiving but Larry had to work. We visited at my moms and ate way too much.

I think I have all of my Christmas decorating completed. It takes me forever because I am so picky. But now the house is all clean, dusted, and filled with Christmas cheer.

I haven't done much sewing lately, too busy with other things.

It's back to work tomorrow.  It is only 3 1/2 weeks until Christmas break.

Well, I tried to add some photos but I have reached my free storage limits. So I need to decide on a plan for more storage. I'll have to ask Craig for advice on that. 

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you have your Christmas stuff out! I vowed not to get mine out until at least Dec. 1 and it looks I'm going to keep that vow despite my jealousy of those who have theirs done. :) I did tell my husband to set the tree up tomorrow because he's leaving Wednesday for deer camp. The rest of it I can do by myself, but not that. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails