background

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two Finishes

I told myself that I could not work on anything else until I finished this quilt . . .


And this one.


Yippee.  They are now completely finished.

We are planning a camping trip as soon as school is out. So, I decided that I would get another quilt ready to hand quilt. I decided on this one because I am not in a real hurry to finish it.


It has been hanging around the house for 3 or 4 years now. The pattern is a Star Quilt Along from Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts.  I added one border this evening and have 2 more to add. Hopefully, I'll get to it tomorrow evening.

Drop by Judy's to see what is happening in the quilting world. 

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting!

8 comments:

  1. you have made great progress!! Two finishes wow.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finished those otherwise we couldn't have seen those beauties.Love the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for two finishes! Those are both really adorable. Have fun quilting on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!! I also have a daughter who is a Reg. Charge Nurse and works at a Army Hospital in NC. I sew and crafty and just started blogging and would love to have some friends. Please come and join me at www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! I love that star quilt too, you have some great projects. Camping season is here, hope your weather cooperates, we are still freezing up here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, nice!! Your work is always so pretty! Are you counting down days, yet? Got any fun summer plans?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME thinks you need another post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails