background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Here is what is on my design wall right now.


This is the same quilt that was on my design wall last week. But I have decided what I want to use for borders. I'm adding a 3 to 4 inch striped border and then a 2 or 3 inch black and white polka dot border. I am trying to use what I already have. But I am crazy about this fabric so . . . I'm using it.

My daughter's boyfriend said he would like to have a quilt. Any pattern, any color, so he will probably be the recipient. Unless he doesn't like the black and white polka dot border.

Stop by Judy L's blog Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday postings.


Until next time  . . . 


Happy clipping, stitching, and quilting!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt, so bright and cheery.

    Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt! I think he will love the black and white border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a pieced striped border or is that fabric? Whichever it is, it fits the quilt perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your quilt - so bright and cheerful. I really love the one on your header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paper piecing is definitely a challenge. But, sometimes it is the only way to accomplish a particular design, with accuracy. (sigh) That border striped fabric is great. It will look like you worked really hard to piece the border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it is great. Seems to be time for piano borders (or striped borders) Love to see all the colorful fabrics from the central top in the borders. Happy Quilting. Hugs - Ivani in Brazil

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails