Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I really have accomplished a little bit during the last few weeks.

I added the final border to the Orca Bay Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt that I started in 2011. Then I machine quilted about 2/3 of it and just stopped and let it sit on the machine--for about two weeks. I finally sat back down to it this evening and finished the quilting.

Now I need to pick up some black fabric for the binding and it will be finished. Not sure why I let it sit for almost two years almost complete. I guess some other project caught my attention.

I only have 6 more days of school left. I hope I accomplish more this summer than I did last summer.

Happy snipping, stitching, and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. such a lot of pieces in that quilt, it looks like it must have took some time to make it. Bet you are glad to be about done with it.



Related Posts with Thumbnails